Friday, August 24, 2012

WELCOME to my blog, such as it is thus far.  I am most definitely a rooky at this!  This is just a place where I hope to share some of the things I love, which are varied- thus, the name of my blog.  I welcome input from you experienced bloggers on how to get my blog to look as amazing as some of yours!  This morning, I don't have much time for a lengthy post, so let me leave you with one of my favorite Scripture passages:  Philippians 4:7 says, "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."  I have known this peace in my life, at times when it simply doesn't make sense to be at peace.  Only Christ can give that kind of peace.  If you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, I'd love to introduce you!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment